1. If I have any queries relating to the website, who should I contact?
Answer: Address any questions to Steve Chidlow, either by text or email, and if urgent call the mobile. Contact details are shown under contacts/Committee Members. You also have the option to use the Contact Us Form (from the top menu).
2. If I have any queries relating to the match forms, who should I contact?
Answer: Address any questions to Sally Davidson-Jones, either by text or email, and if urgent call the mobile. Contact details are shown under contacts/Committee Members.
3. How do I add a new venue to my FixtuesLive site?
Answer: Select the Venue menu on your site, then either ‘Add a Venue’ or select an existing Venue your club controls. Change any details then select ‘Update’. You do not need to add a map as long as you provide a correct Postcode.
4. How does the adding of match scores operate now SMS is no longer used?
Answer: The score is added by going onto your club’s FixturesLive website as a Club Member. Select ‘Enter Results’ from the top menu and add the score. If the opposition Captain has already uploaded the score, you will be unable to make any changes, unlike with the previous SMS system. Should you believe a mistake has been made, you need to contact the League.
5. Should a club add a photo for an U18, prior to their 18th birthday, will this photo be visible?
Answer: Ahead of the 18th birthday the photo would be shown on a Pitchside list, but not visible elsewhere. The benefit of adding a photo ahead of an 18th birthday is a reduction in a Club Administrator’s time, but it is the club’s decision to do so.